Friday, December 5, 2008

Testimonials: Dale Carnegie Course - 12/4/08 graduation

Attending Dale Carnegie Course graduations is always inspiring. An incredibly powerful reminder of why I am part of this organization. Here are some excerpts of testimonial letters the participants wrote in preparation for this graduation.
_____________________
"I have learned to be more effective....I see the team's production being the best in the company. I also see a less stressful work place that has become abundant with enthusiasm for productivity. I recommend the class for anyone wanting to become more effective in business relations."
- Scott Martin, Mechanical Project Engineer / Manager, RMH Group

"I learned how to stop worrying and start living....In 12 weeks you showed me how to be a leader."
-Philip Huemmler, Sales Account Manager, GE

"I developed more self confidence....It helped inspire me to be the person I wanted to be."
- Chooch Jewell, Sr. Due Diligence Analyst, National Planning Holding

"The Dale Carnegie class has re-energized me in my day to day work."
- Heather Robinette, HR Manager, Denver Marriott Tech Center

"I learned to be a better listener and to be more patient with my employees...internal and external customers at the dealership will receive a higher quality of service."
- Chip Gullo, Service Director, Burt-Kuni Honda

"It has already made a difference in my attitude, stress, concern, and credibility towards others."
- Brian Brown, Fleet Service Bureau Chief, South Metro Fire Rescue

"My organization will benefit having an employee that plans to solidify the solid reputation Saunders has established in the construction community."
- Mike Baksa, PE, Saunders Construction

"I have been able to enhance my communication with those around me...Tension has lessened, creating a more lively atmosphere....making us more productive and efficient...I am enjoying my position more."
- Jason Wenger, Section Manager, HDR

"Improved patient interactions, increased leadership, and a more confident physician. I will be able to take on a more active and influential role in the group."
- Ian Parsons, MD, Kaiser Permanente

"A new found self confidence....Now I am much more interactive both within and outside of the department...I speak up at meetings, take on new responsibilities, and try to teach younger people in the department."
- Brendan O'Brien, Project Estimator, Haselden Construction

"A better, more respected manager, and my bosses see the results.....my bosses are delighted to see my potential coming through."
- Christina Peck, St Anthony Central Hospital

"I have learned that people don't work for me but I am working for them. They are supporting me because they want to."
- Kenneth Peoples, Manager, Sprint

"We are in the middle of a merger and the stress and emotional issue are huge....the class has allowed me to cooperate with the inevitable."
- Mandy Reed, Life Safety Educator, South Metro Fire Rescue

"I now feel like a leader....I had lost some of my enthusiasm. I am happy to say it's back, and with a vengeance.....I feel blessed to have been part of this class."
- Kristie LaRose, Controller, Lifeloc Technologies

"This class has had a tremendous impact on my life....changed the way I approach people....helped to reduce my stress...I feel that I will be well equipped for the long road ahead and this class has laid the foundation for that."
- Erik Ciebiera

"I've gotten closer to the people that I supervise directly and other people I come in contact with...I am more confident in myself and my leadership skills....I have more enthusiasm for the role that I am in as a leader."
- Kisha Majors, Sr. Retail Credit Analyst, Chrysler Financial

"New opportunities and possibilities for promotion that may have previously been far out of my reach are now well within my grasp....allowed me to be more productive at work. I look forward to new assignments."
- Jean Hadzi, IS Analyst, Vistar Corp

No comments: